1. So I totally had a draft of my review of How To Have Your Cake and Your Skinny Jeans Too saved for this morning. But, if you follow me on Twitter, you know that I have SUPER DUPER EXTREMELY EXCITING NEWS to share, and it’s so SUPER DUPER EXTREMELY EXCITING that I’m pushing my review back to tonight. My SUPER DUPER EXTREMELY EXCITING NEWS will be my last “thought” in this post. Are you sick of the suspense yet? ;)
2. Torture Thursday continues. As a result of test anxiety for this morning and the excitement of last night’s news, I couldn’t sleep. I swear I got at most 4 hours of sleep last night. This wasn’t particularly conducive to getting up at 6:15 to go run before the sun is up. I told myself, I don’t care how fast or how slowly you run, just go get your butt out there and get 4 miles done. You’re up anyways, you might as well. So I did. It’s amazing what happens when you take all of the pressure off.
4 mi // 0:36:31 // 9:07 min/mi…the same exact pace as Tuesday, when I was actually trying. Interesting, huh?
3. When I walked into our communal kitchen this morning to get my morning greek yogurt, this was the sight that greeted me.
6. As I was walking to breakfast, I saw them cutting down a tree.
It made me sad.
5. Proof that your body does know what it’s doing. After my extensive sugar consumption yesterday, all my body wanted was blueberries. And kind of yogurt. Since I didn’t think blueberries was a sufficient breakfast to hold me over for my entire exam this morning, I gave it the yogurt as well.
All of the blueberries I ate. My body really wanted blueberries.
6. And now, because I’ve run out of any other meandering thoughts I might have come up with…time for the SUPER DUPER EXTREMELY EXCITING NEWS. So you know how the other day I was
complaining talking about how much I want a dog?
Well, the other day, my sister sent me an email with the most adorable puppy picture attached. The subject line was, “SURPRISE!!!” and there was no other text. I emailed her back, extremely confused.
GUESS WHO’S GETTING THIS LIL FELLA?!
PLEASE TELL ME THAT IS NOT THE MOST ADORABLE PUPPY YOU’VE EVER SET EYES ON.
She’s a Ruby Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. She’s going to be 10 weeks old when we get her (we’re getting her two days after I get home! It’s so soon! Eek!), and I’m going to be the one in charge of training her because I’m going to be the one in my family who’s home the most this summer.
And with that, I’m off to shower and take my inorganic chemistry exam. Have a wonderful Thursday! See you tonight! (Where you will undoubtedly see more pictures of this cutie pie. And by more pictures I mean the same one repeatedly because that’s the only one my family’s sent me so far.)